Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who are we?
Big Grin 
Hey #Fam,
We are Tiny & Jess. We are a husband/wife team that founded and produce #TokeNation magazine. We just wanted to let everyone know we are here (lol, it's our website) and open for any #TokeNation discussions. Ask questions and we'll answer, suggest topics for the magazine and we'll discuss it with you. Post your comments and thoughts about the magazine, we'd love to see them!

So spark up that blunt, burn a bowl or blaze that joint, let's get LIFTED and communicate!

Tiny & Jess
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
Hello #Fam, Tiny & Jess! Thank you for this amazing Haven! Can't wait to watch this grow and uplift and educate! Great team, great Fam, great crew! #TokeNation #StayLifted #LoveIsFree #LetsRock !Big Grin
Hi Jess and Tiny! Is there any timeline on digital copy readiness for the New Years issue? Thanks and may you enjoy the finer things.

Matt
Sorry #fam, not yet. We're having some trouble getting the storefront app to recognize the digital files for download. we're working on it as we speak. 8)

(01-02-2022, 03:54 AM)@mattincincy513 Wrote: Hi Jess and Tiny! Is there any timeline on digital copy readiness for the New Years issue? Thanks and may you enjoy the finer things.

Matt
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
No worries at all whatsoever, I have a print copy being shipped! I also wanted to express how amazing those stoner art works for sale on the site are. I purchased canvas prints of Evening Desolation and Endless Dreams a little while ago this morning. I am curious to know who created those and their process involved? Feel free to DM if more appropriate. Thanks to you both for a great site experience. -Hawk
Tiny here: The Stoner Visions Art pieces are my creation. Done with oil pastels and various graphite pencils. 8) Thank you very much for the kind words. 8)

(01-04-2022, 12:21 PM)@mattincincy513 Wrote: No worries at all whatsoever, I have a print copy being shipped! I also wanted to express how amazing those stoner art works for sale on the site are. I purchased canvas prints of Evening Desolation and Endless Dreams a little while ago this morning. I am curious to know who created those and their process involved? Feel free to DM if more appropriate. Thanks to you both for a great site experience. -Hawk
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com